'PGH for Peace': Pittsburgh music scene supports victims of Paris, Beirut attacks
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 16:24:40 -0500
The Pittsburgh music scene is coming together Sunday to support victims of the attacks in Paris and Beirut.
“PGH for Peace” is happening at seven venues across Pittsburgh, with proceeds benefiting two charities that are helping victims of the attacks: Secours Populaire Français and American Near East Refugee Aid.
More than 50 musical acts will perform at the venues until midnight Monday.
Participating venues include:
- James St Gastropub (Northside)
- Howler's (Bloomfield)
- Spirit Lodge (Lawrenceville)
- Hollywood Lanes (Dormont)
- Mr. Roboto Project (Garfield)
- Thunderbird Cafe (Lawrenceville)
- Hambone's (Lawrenceville)